Thursday 4 November 2021

A bit of a refresh

Been thinking about Blogger for a while, on and off. Always want to do something with it, but rarely find the time.

Turns out Blogger doesn't recognise my account all of a sudden, so all my previous posts were listed as posted by "Unknown". Neat. The same goes for my theme, which it was very confused by. Despite being, y'know, a Blogger theme.

So I've had to dress the place up a bit. Fixed my name, too. Some things I didn't have much of a choice with, which is hilarious in 2021, by something owned by Google. Or perhaps not that hilarious at all. I guess I should be happy they haven't killed it yet.

I still like the green I used to have, but I've messed about with it here and there.  I probably still need to work on the page contrast for accessibility, but at least browsers are starting to lean into a reading "mode" which will hopefully solve that problem for me. Or would, if Blogger had support for it.

Anyhow. Will see what I get time for, but everything else takes way too much of a priority to say "until next time".

It'll probably all still be nerdy nonsense anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment